A Mind+Body+Soul with.....a whole lot of crap within, aren't we all?;-P

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blog some - Reconnection + energy therapies

As I'm sitting on my health hazard ergonomic chair or "sitting on the bench" at while peeping at my colleagues just to know what they're up to at their desk.....I'm wondering how would I feel if I was being paid to just type my thoughts away since I get bored easily. Who pays for our thoughts anyway?...kekek. This is a great feeling I'm getting *although my lower back still aches since early Feb* as I have some freedom of space. I'm waiting for another moment for my turn to "spit venom" at someone just like she did to me with all those emails..my turn..my turn now!muahaha. "siau cha bo" is some would call me I reckon...whatever! And now, another issue with people digging their nose almost all the time at work and does it enjoyably too!! So many things to comment about these some people who I am in the same company with but I am choosing to stop this moment and channel much of that energy for my interest in blogging down my thoughts for sharing. As I look back, a few things have happened after my Reconnection essions and to think that the decision to heal myself was not from my intent but started from an unsuccessful relationship with a man which was related to my past hang ups! Come to think of this, quite funny. I have had more sensitivity towards vibrations of others, memories of the past stucked in my mind is surfacing, old acquaintance(incl. an ex) starts coming around briefly and subtle thoughts of people would bring them around to me via different form of communication...hmm...very interesting. Energy therapy is really great... and as much conflict with my doubts & love for it, the most important thing for me is to clear my distorted energies within. EFT was great in helping peel certain layers stucked within me and now, I am trying BSFF. I really hope I'll be able to make things move for me or at least allow it since I'm such a sceptic and negative being. *sigh*...this human nature from what I've read in Conversations with God by Neale. I love reading this book and may just read it again. Looks like I'm also a little crazy over EFT and BSFF. Spiritual journey from now onwards.......A slow poke I am so in my mind now, should I read back on this article later?hmmm....I might just want to either delete it or archive it or later to see how much growth I've had over time.

No comments: