A Mind+Body+Soul with.....a whole lot of crap within, aren't we all?;-P

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blog...weblog....or perhaps- Jlog

It never crossed my mind to blog...until I decided to change my mindset and join in the fun to do it just like half of the world's population. Part of me don't want to conform to society's ways but I'm also doing this in the hope to add in & get from money generating sites * I want...want...want more money*. Why can't a "Blog" be called "Tlog" (an abridgment of the term Net log) or a "Jlog" (a term from Journal)? ..sounds weird actually..lol. I hardly write much, did some last year in my friendster account and after knowing someone but things didn't worked out, got inspired to wrote more from what I learnt about myself on that experience....plus..plus..plus....hardly have many friends who I can safely regard them as true blue mates that you can call to chat long hours without the interruptions of their self-centeredness intertwined, women are them...lol. Not to say that I have an issue with that but when women get together, they tend to think about their own problems and they can go on & on & on about it. I'm a woman and I get that but it's sometimes annoying that you want a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on but you have to give instead as you don't want to look selfish. *A-ha, something to write on this later* But I digress on the new thought for now. Not an avid reader or eloquest speaker or a born writer but it's no harm trying right? and I was told that I explain well with much honesty on what I feel from what I see on an experience(ie: telling it like it is), very encouraging. Hopefully, I'm able to channel my creative juices or what's left of it to this medium!

No comments: