A Mind+Body+Soul with.....a whole lot of crap within, aren't we all?;-P

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Physical and mental exercise

Just had my binge of nachos and dark chocolate balls with a honey drink. Decided to do up a bit on my blog here since I'm pretty neurotic with what I am doing when I really like doing something before I head off to exercise. Hopefully, I still have energy left of BSFF! Got to work on those relationship issues which I've placed on the back burner for awhile since I've come to terms with myself that I am liking this someone but he is residing in another country...and he has this thing for hot looking chinese chiccas and I'm likely out of the equation!hmmph....Fine...it's always better to down play oneself...*sniggers*. .....Oh man...I can feel it, another roller coaster ride of emotions and imaginations coming around or hding in the corners of my mind. Hate it and love it at the same time as distance isn't a bad thing for me in such a circumstance. The only issue is I have no blurdy idea how he feels for me even though I know that it's best to keep that question out of my mind...hmm...the mind is always creeping up on us with thoughts whether we want to or not! *Just can't go there as the last time I went there with another man who was "tubby" looking and not even on my hitlist of dateable hotness, I hurt myself bad* Will BSFF on that later. This brings to mind about a colleague who had problems with her migraine. Coincidentally, my EFT sharing was timely. Glad to be of help to her with that. Am feeling quite glad with meself to share my novice learning of the basic recipe. This is very good to rebuild my self esteem and Way to go for Gary Craig-He's DA MAN!............My next energy therapy is BSFF-Dr Nims. Oops...time's running out....gots to go exercising. *Exciting moments now*

No comments: